One of the Best Hamburger Recipes Prepare this delicious burgers fast and easy
• 1 1/2 lb. ground chuck
• 1 1/2 lb. ground sirloin
• 1/2 C. seasoned dry bread crumbs
• 1/4 C. steak sauce
• 3 eggs
• kosher salt
• black pepper
• 8 pretzel buns
• 8 oz. blue cheese, crumbled
Directions … how to make absolutely the “Best Hamburger Recipes”
1. First, you have to mix the meat, bread crumb and the steak sauce, then you can put 3 eggs, salt and just a little
bit of pepper with your hand, but be careful do not mix it to much.
2. With your hands make a middle form of hamburger patties.
3. Next step is my favorite, preparing your grill.
4. Cook the hamburger patties 4 minutes in one side and 3 minutes in other side on middle fire.
5. After they’re done you put in to the plate and allow them to rest for 5 minutes. Meanwhile cut the buns in to
the side down and put in on grill for 1 minute. Place the hamburger patties in each bun with blue cheese and you can serve them.
Total time: 10 minutes of preparation with only 10 min cooking
Serving size: max 8 servings