The Best Mexican Taco Recipes That Are Easy to make at Home. These tacos can use ground beef, chicken, or shrimp.
Tacos are a typical Mexican food consisting of tortilla rolls or folds filled with various kinds of dishes in it such as shrimp, chicken or ground beef.
Best Mexican Taco Recipes
Tacos consist of 3 components, namely tortillas (skins or thin bread wrappers), fillings (can be meat, vegetables, or combinations), and sauces.
There are tortillas made from corn and wheat flour. You are free to choose according to your taste. In fact, you can also make your own tortillas at home. However, to make it easy and fast, I recommend buying tortilla skins that are sold directly at the supermarket nearest your home.
Best Mexican Taco Recipes:
- Ground Beef Taco Recipes
- Chicken Taco Recipes
- Shrimp Taco Recipes
As for the filling, you can be creative according to your taste. For example, do you like chicken, ground beef, or shrimp, then please prepare as a taco filling.
Tacos are also delicious when mixed with a variety of vegetables such as mushrooms, corn, kidney beans and can even be added rice and cheese. All of it was delicious.
Then, for the sauce you can use salsa sauce. Recipe How to make this taco is also very easy, namely by mixing pieces of tomato, onion, garlic, chili, salt, and cilantro.
Some people also add other sauces such as sour cream (you can buy it at the supermarket) and also guacamole or sauce from avocado which I will tell you the recipe below.
Quoted from authentic Mexican guacamole recipe source.
- 3 pieces of avocado
- 4 tbsp onion, finely chop
- 30 grams of tomatoes, finely diced
- 4 tbsp chopped cilantro (without stem)
- 1 hot pepper, finely diced
- salt to taste
- 3 limes, squeeze the water
How to make avocado sauce:
- Split the avocado in half, then take the meat and then put it in a bowl.
- Next crush the avocado flesh until smooth until it has several small lumps.
- Finally Put the rest of the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Well, after you have made the avocado sauce, it’s time to go to The Best Mexican Taco Recipes.
Ground Beef Taco Recipes Best Mexican
Ground Beef Taco Recipes Best Mexican – Recipe quoted from: Easy Carne Asada Street Tacos Recipe
Ground Beef Taco Ingredients
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1.4 kg of beef stomach sauce (abdominal muscles or commonly also called meat for soup / stew)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 lime fruits, prepare more for topping
- 1 bundle of cilantro, 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 113 gr butter
How to Make Ground Beef Tacos
- Slice the flesh thinly. Cut short-short.
- Sauté the meat in the pan with oil. Add half the onion ingredients to the pan and cook until the onions become soft. Store the rest of the onions.
- Season with salt and pepper. Squeeze the juice from two limes over the meat and onion. Cook until meat is cooked through.
- Put the cooked meat in the skin of the tortilla that you have baked, add another filling to taste. Sprinkle with cilantro, fresh onions and a squeeze of lime.
Chicken Taco Recipe
How? Isn’t it easy to make these beef tacos? If you want to know the recipe for chicken tacos, please see below.
Chicken Taco Ingredients
- 450 grams of chicken breast fillet
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika powder and 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
How to Make Chicken Tacos
- Put the chicken, garlic, olive oil, lime, and spices in a large bowl stirring until well mixed.
- Heat the pan over medium heat. Cook the chicken for 6-7 minutes per side or until cooked through. Remove from heat and refrigerate for at least 5 minutes. Slice or cut them into small cubes.
- Put the cooked chicken in the taco skin along with the rest of the filling.
Shrimp Taco Recipe
How? It’s delicious, isn’t it? If your taste is shrimp tacos, please see the best recipe for shrimp tacos below.
Shrimp Taco Ingredients
- 450 grams of medium size shrimp, peel, 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin, 1/4 tsp onion powder and 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground pepper
- 1/8 tsp ground pepper
How to Make Shrimp Tacos
- Preheat oven to 200° C
- Rinse and drain the shrimp
- Mix the shrimp with oil and spices. Lay out the shrimp in a cooking pan.
- Bake the shrimp for 8-10 minutes (depending on size) or until the prawns are pink.
- Put it in the taco skin along with the rest of the filling, and it’s ready to serve.
Wow.. all the best recipes of these Mexican American tacos turned out to be very easy to make. So feel free to create one right now. You can cook this mexican specialty with your closest family to your partner.
- traditional beef taco recipe
- shredded beef taco recipe
- beef taco seasoning
- best ground beef taco recipe
- shredded beef tacos
- ground beef tacos serious eats
- modern proper beef tacos
- spicy ground beef tacos
Thus the article about ” The Best Mexican Taco Recipes That Are Easy to make at Home ” Has been published Good luck